WTB Fatboy 'Executive'

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by shavingidiot savant, Jan 8, 2008.

1. Hi to all those charming, lovable, and incredibly helpful fellow members. Enough schmoozing? Just to cover all the bases: Hello there, lovely Boss.
    Anyway, I'd really like to find a fatboy Executive (gold model) in nice condition. Doesn't have to be mint condition, but I'd prefer very little, if any plate loss. Box isn't a big deal, but couldn't hurt....heh. I'd also like it in very good mechanical condition, but you smart members probably already figured that out.
    I'd like to use this as my daily shaver, because of the excellent shave I get from a fatboy. Paypal is ok for me.
    Feel free to pm me, and thanks for looking.
    Martin

2. Queen of Blades

Queen of Blades Mistress of Mischief Staff Member

Moderator Supporting Vendor
    Joe's not in right now, but I'll tell him you said hello. ;)

3. qhsdoitall

qhsdoitall Wilbur

I didn't know Joe had an Executive Assistant. :D

4. Queen of Blades

Of course he does! :rolleyes:

He's Joe!!

5. IsaacRN

IsaacRN Active Member

The Executive Assistant keeps him supplied with Menthol at all times.

6. Queen of Blades

Just part of the job. :cool:

7. I love it when you're sarcastical! Um.........that WAS sarcasm, wasn't it?
    Actually I have yet to find a good 'pet name' for Joe, but I don't think 'lovely' would be in the title. Yeah...........I'm sure of it.
    Thank you for making one side of my mouth twitch, Boss.
    Martin

8. Queen of Blades

Sarcasm is my middle name. :D

Not actually, but it sounded better than Marie. :o

9. Jo Anna?
    Where is my new razor? It's been almost two hours since this sad admission of mine to a growing RAD. No razor yet. I would like one soon. I am becoming sad.
    Can you tell me what I'm doing wrong? Do all the members hate me? Did I mention I would really really like to have this razor?
    Can you recommend any tips which will enable me to achieve my goal? Almost two hours!
    Thank you in advance,
    Martin
    Oh Boss? I have a slight sarcastic bent also.

10. qhsdoitall

qhsdoitall Wilbur

11. Queen of Blades

Dear Martin. Your RAD is making you sad? :(

Unfortunately I can't tell you what you are doing wrong. I've got some brushes for sale, if your interested though. :D

:rofl

12. mastermute

mastermute FatBoy

Wow! @ that price even I can afford one! :rofl

13. Sejanus

Sejanus New Member

The Executives were not exactly common... and heck it hard sometimes to get people to part with the normal FatBoys.. let alone an Exec!

14. Hiya,
    That made me sigh. I've had a number of bikes in my life, and the first and fourth were Harleys. My very first bike, bought at 16, was a 1947 knucklehead. Yeah, suicide shift, springer, and beat to hell when I bought it.
    That was the bike I learned to ride on, and I was almost killed many times in the beginning. No front brake, no rear fender, and a bald rear tire didn't help much. Oh.........haha, I obviously bought it well used and NOT new in 1947.
    Martin

Here's a close up of that tank shifter, although that bike pictured is in MUCH better condition than mine was.

Attached Files:

15. qhsdoitall

qhsdoitall Wilbur

Ya, I see maybe 1 or 2 come up on eHay a month if that.

16. Sejanus

Sejanus New Member

I am keeping my eyes out for one too.. see if I can get a deal on it. :D

17. TraderJoe

TraderJoe Pink Floid

[​IMG]

18. qhsdoitall

qhsdoitall Wilbur

In the words of Mel Brooks. "It's good to be the King."

19. Thanks for the generous offer Boss. Sigh..........I feel rejected and rebuffed in my simple little quest for a beat up, old, and clunky looking razor.
    Brushes???????????? Brushes????????? I can see you're blowing your nose in my general direction in an attempt to make me feel better. Thank you for another twitch of amusement.
    Martin

20. qhsdoitall

qhsdoitall Wilbur

Hmmm...methinks there was a kind of Monty Python reference in there someplace. :D