WTB Razorock Hawk v3 OC plate

Discussion in 'Want To Buy' started by N4EES, Jan 14, 2023.

1. N4EES

N4EES New Member

Looking for an open comb plate for the Razorock Hawn SS v3, if anyone has one they would like to part with... Thanks

2. BBS

BBS Well-Known Member

I have the whole razor if you are interested. If you are interested message me.

Here is a picture of the razor.
    rhoc2.jpg

twhite and Herm2502 like this.
  3. N4EES

N4EES New Member

Thanks, but I was scammed by username Green... I sent him the money for the Hawk razor, but never received the item...He ignored my messages and never returned my money. So, I just ordered all 3 baseplates and topcap from Italian Barber. They work well with my Weber SS handle. I'm very sceptical about buying anything from the forums now. Thanks for your offer.

macaronus likes this.
  4. BBS

BBS Well-Known Member

Fair enough but that is why you don't use friends and family with paypal or not use any service's buyer proctection option(s) this way if you get scammed they will overturn the transaction.

Last edited: Feb 26, 2023
  5. BBS

BBS Well-Known Member

Another thing to keep in mind is the user. If they are not active except to sell stuff or new without many if any at all posts chances are they are a scammer. Regular users which is easy enough to determine on the profiles are not going to scam you if they are active participating forum members.

macaronus likes this.
  6. Vinnybacala

Vinnybacala New Member

I'm getting weird messages as well looks like this site is easy target for scammers