WTS 6*NOS Schick Injector L-type with the Hydro-Magic lever

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by nikos.a, Feb 23, 2018.

1. nikos.a

nikos.a Well-Known Member

Hello everyone!

Today I'm offering the following razors. You probably know these, I've given quite a few a year or so ago. These are the Schick "Lady Eversharp" Injector razors. This razor was produced from 1968 to 1972, so they had been stored carefully somewhere and waiting for an owner for about 50 years.

"Lady" is just a marketing approach, the only difference with the other L-type of that era is the handle which is a bit longer and yellow colored. I've tried too many SE razors through the last years, these have a great balance and shave me excellent. I have a thick beard and they're ideal for a quick, effortless and clean shave.

All packages are in great condition and each razor comes with 2 Schick Super Chromium blades, which are amazing performers and last quite a few shaves.

In addition, this specific model has the Hydro-Magic lever which allows you to clean thoroughly the razor at the end of your shave.

The price for each razor is $25, plus the shipping cost, which is $7. If you buy 2, shipping is the same. I will ship worldwide.

!!!3 now available!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

If you have an questions, don't hesitate to ask me.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited: Feb 25, 2018
    Enrico, 9nein9, sdguero and 2 others like this.