WTS: NOS CANADIAN Fat Handle Gillette Tech, other razors, blades, and a brush.

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by HUF, Sep 2, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HUF

HUF Active Member

Den reduction. Everything is either new or barely used. No lots, but purchase of several items is encouraged!

1. Reduced price. NOS Fat Handle Gillette Tech made in Canada. Never used. Comes in its original box along with a sealed pack of Gillette blades, and a paper protector installed. $75 (free priority shipping).
    2. GEM Junior Parade in its original box. Comes with instructions and a sealed pack of GEM blades. Was used 3-4 times. Like new condition. $18
    3. GEM single edge blades. Three sealed 10-packs. One pack is trimmed to fit in a box, still sealed. $12
    4. Edwin Jagger Kelvin razor. Used ONCE. Comes with original box, booklet and a 5-pack of Derby blades. Gorgeous short handle. Like new condition. $19
    5. Schick Krona in a very good user grade condition. Plating is perfect (plating is the weakest part of Kronas). Tiny scratches on the knob. This razor was bought used and obviously saw very few shaves. You may like its long handle and mild performance. $11
    6. Lord safety razor. Bought as a travel razor and used ONCE on a trip. $7
    7. Semogue 830 Boar Bristle Shaving Brush. Defunked and used 5-6 times. The knot is too big for my face. $17
    8. Several 10-packs of Feather ($2) and 5-packs of stainless steel Shark ($1) blades .
    9. Giorgio Armani toiletry bag also known as “Dopp kit”. Like new condition. Never used for travel, only to store my blades. $1o
    10. Vintage Gillette Blue Blades in a 20-blade dispenser. Looks new. A couple of blades may be missing. $8

Priority shipping is free for every purchase over $50. For the rest please pay actual First Class shipping cost from 18431 (you may pay S&H after I have a receipt from the post office).

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 6, 2019
    DiggaDog, Mike-R41, RyX and 1 other person like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.