WTT: Floris Elite shaving soap (refill) and DR Harris Sandalwood A/S, etc.

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Baloosh, Apr 3, 2007.

1. Baloosh

Baloosh Duder

Hope the subject title isn't too long.

Here's what I've got:

In all my crazy trading and ridiculous AD satisfying :)D) I've managed to come up with some pretty nice "extras" that are duplicates of what I already have. So up for trades are the following items, all new and unused, unless otherwise noted:

Floris Elite shaving soap refill (still wrapped in wax paper and box) TRADED
    Trumper's Coconut cream tub -- 80% full TRADED
    Erasmic shave stick (QTY 1 for trade) TRADED
    DR Harris Sandalwood Aftershave splash (still in box)TRADED
    SCS Soft Bergamot soap in wooden bowl -- 90% fullTRADED

SCS Bay Rum A/S balm -- 90% full

What I'm looking for in trade:
    Kent shaving cream tube (heard this was a menthol monster... gotta try it out and see :cool: )
    DR Harris Arlington cream tube
    Italian Floid A/S
    Diptyque Tam Dao EdT
    Taylor's Sandalwood EdT

Let's be creative and come up with an offer that includes some of what I have, for some of what I want -- or combinations thereof, etc. Or surprise me and bust out something that's not on either list.

Time to start moving some of these goods to those who will enjoy them!

Whatcha got?

Floris Elite soap and Trumper's tub traded... Erasmic sticks traded... DR Harris splash traded

2. jramire2

jramire2 Member

I'm interested in the Erasmic and the Trumpers. I'll send you a PM in a few minutes outlining what I've got to trade.

Are you considering only trading at this time or are you open to $?

~Joshua

3. Baloosh

Baloosh Duder

Sorry bro... the Trumper's has already been traded. MAN, that Coconut tub went fast! I do still have the Erasmic sticks, and am open to cash or trade. Make me an offer!

(Updating original post now)

4. Baloosh

Baloosh Duder

Erasmic sticks gone.

Still some stuff available!

5. Will

Will Nevermind

Erasmic GONE :eek: ...........................:( :(

6. Baloosh

Baloosh Duder

Yep... although the itch has already hit me to order some more. I have problems. Issues. Need help.

("Help" in terms of MORE SHAVING GEAR!!) :cool: ::

7. Will

Will Nevermind

You should have had the post drop of a 6 lb box to you. :D

8. Baloosh

Baloosh Duder

It didn't arrive today, but then again my Post Office is ridiculous. It'll probably get here tomorrow.

6 lbs? Man, now I may have to camp out at my local PO and hit up the driver at 6:00am tomorrow (or whenever they start their routes).

"Yeah... Mr. Postman guy? Hi. You have a package in there for me? Sweet. I can go ahead and take it off your hands for ya. Oh... the rest of the mail for that address? Nah... just drop that crap off in the mailbox. Thanks!" :D

9. Jfala

Jfala New Member

YGPM

Sent a PM about the SCS soap.

Thanks.

Jeff