WTT: My 1973 T4 Psycho & BRW key or my Futur for 1916Aristocrat & soap trade

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by cpool222, Jul 14, 2012.

1. cpool222

cpool222 Well-Known Member

WTT: My T4 (1973)Psycho w/ Bob's Razor Works key or my Merkur Futur for a 1916 Aristocrat; my vintage tallow Williams stick for O Melhor shave cream.
    Instead of trying to put more pics here than I can figure out how to do on one post, I’ve put a bunch of pics on my Badger & Blade Gallery ( If it is against the rules to do so here, please let me know and I'll fix it )
    http://badgerandblade.com/gallery/browseimages.php?c=3&userid=22198
    If the link doesn’t work, just click on the B&B Gallery tab, go to Member’s Categories, and then look mine up under cpool222. They are as follows:
    1. British Psycho with BRW fluted tip key
    2. Williams Menthol shave puck (still wrapped)
    3. Slightly used Williams shave stick
    4. Merkur Futur (close-up exaggerates the little scuffs on the head)
    5. Merkur Futur side view
    6. Bob’s Razor Works keys(lather-catcher with Bob’s handle not for sale)
    7. American Psycho with Bull Mastiff tip key
    8. Another shot of American Psycho with Bull Mastiff key
    9. Shot of the inside of one of the British Psychos
    10. Shows difference between Brit and US psychos (U.S. ones say Gillette on head)
    Next pictures are of various old blades and brushes, then the two Old Spice mugs that I’d consider trading as stated below.
    I want to narrow my den down to vintage razors, so I want to trade this great Merkur Futur or one of my last Psychos with the keys made by cooncatBob (Bob’s Razor Works) for your 1916 model Gillette Aristocrat. The Futur is a terrific shaver, I just don’t need it as I have a FatBoy, and I’d like to have the 1916 Aristocrat to finish out my collection of domestic vintage Aristocrats. I’d be willing to add some money or another razor or something depending on the condition of the Aristocrat, might have to go the other way if the Aristocrat is not in good shape. This Futur looks pretty much new, has a couple of tiny scuffs on the head if I hold it up to the light that you can see in the close-up, and a tiny dent in the lower handle that’s barely visible in the side-view pic. I’ve struggled with what to do with the last three cooncatBob psycho razor keys, I think these and the lather-catcher he fixed for me may have been the last or nearly last work he did as my package was postmarked 5 days before his passing. The pictures show the British and American made Psychos, and the other picture shows my last shipment of these keys that he made for me. The key closest to my lather-catcher is a Bull Mastiff key, the next under it is the fluted key, and the bottom one is a Pink Ivory wood key (this wood was previously only allowed to be owned by Zulu chiefs in Africa, if a peasant was found with it, they were killed). If someone has a 1916 Aristocrat that they’re willing to sell, but not interested in trading, send me a PM about that as well.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

I’d like a tube of O Melhor shaving cream. I have one of the more difficult to find vintage tallow Williams products, the shaving stick. The shaving stick is used, but hasn’t been used much, still comes to nearly the top of the box… produces a great tallow lather. I also have a couple of Old Spice mugs that you can see in my Gallery pics that I’d trade for O melhor shave cream. I’ll add a puck of VDH, regular Williams, or Sanders & Co. Scheerzeep soap from Holland to the tallow Williams stick to sweeten the deal if you’d like. I’d also buy one of these shave creams if someone has one they’d rather sell.
    [​IMG]

http://badgerandblade.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=23655&c=3&userid=22198
    http://badgerandblade.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=23654&c=3&userid=22198
    In trades, I ask that we each spend the extra 85 cents to get tracking so there’s never any doubt that we mailed the item in case the post office doesn’t come through. Thanks

PLANofMAN likes this.