WTT-Pens(Namiki-Jorg Hysek)/Rolls Razor/Eucris

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by MikekiM, May 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MikekiM

MikekiM Well-Known Member

All items are priced via PayPal, with ground shipping in the ConUS.

I would be interested in trading them for an item or items of equal value.. consider an H4 Lady Gillette in blue or Champagne, Feather Stainless DE, SOC, Dirty Bird Bill Bowl, Irish Moos stick, Shavemac in horn, Eclipse Red Ring, Vintage Hoffritz/Merkur Slant, Rooney Alibaba2 or 3, Toggle... and open to other ideas. Also interested in Blu-ray DVDs, if you have any you want to sweeten a deal with.

Here are a few stock images of what I am going to sell/trade first and other pens are coming...

Namiki Vanishing Point

The original version of the Vanishing Point, before Pilot bought them out, were narrower, cleaner and in my opinion a much better design. A unique and interesting design in a capless fountain pen. It looks and acts like a retractable ball point, where-in the fountain nib safely retracts into the body of the pen. The pen clips positions the pen inverted so there is no chance of leaking. The click action is smooth and creamy.. the nicest I have seen in any retracting pen.

Left in my collection is the black body with silver end caps and black body with the matte black end caps. Mine are the same as pen one and three, moving left to right, in the picture below.

I believe I have the boxes, ink carts and papers for both of these. They accept ink carts or a bladder and I believe I have bladders for both...

These are longer made, having been replaced with the newer (and uglier) Pilot version.

When new, these were $140 for the black on black and about $110 for the black and silver. Offered at $95 & $80 respectively, for a trade or sale.

[​IMG]

Namiki Sterling Roller Ball

The Sterling collection is awesome! Each depicts a Japanese theme in beautifully embossed sterling sliver.

This pen is designed to be a roller ball, but I have always used a Mont Blanc felt tip in it.. I just sold the Dragon and have the Geisha and another.. I think it's the Crane.

Awesome condition. Cap and clip both snap tightly. Again, I believe I have the box for this.

New this pen was approximately $550. Offered at $325 for trade or sale.

[​IMG]

Jorg Hysek - Carbon Fiber Ball Point

The Jorg Hysek is equally awesome.. Solid and substantial. It is a conflict of the carbon fibers technology and the organic flow of the pens shape. I am pretty sure I have the box. The pen and case are the same as pictured below but with black CF weave and black stitching on the case. Really nice design.

The leather case has the clip and the pen slips securely into the case. Smooth top-twist action to extend and retract the ball point tip. Takes a standard Parker/Cross style ball point cart.

[​IMG]

All pens are in awesome condition, non-smoking house, never been dropped or damaged..stored in a custom pen cabinet. The black on black has a little line of brassing on the plunger. I'll try to photograph it if you have interest in this pen.

If there is any interest, I will update with images of the actual pens...

Rolls Razor

Most of you are familiar with this item.. No disrespect meant to the Rolls by putting it at the bottom of post.

:ashamed001

I have a minty 1953 Rolls Razor Viscount, complete and in awesome condition. The hone is perfect and the cork strop has been replaced with a leather strop PIF'd to me by our own Rolls expert gregindallas. It needed next to nothing when I received.. it was that clean.

I've had it only a few months and have used it half a dozen times. I am not a collector and this beauty isn't getting the love it deserves.

I have the box and I believe the papers are there as well. I'll provide more images if there is interest. I paid $35 for it. Valued at $30 - $35.. Semogue not included. These are not stock images..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Geo F. Trumpers, Eucris

I still have this soap and the scent doesn't work for me... More than 95% left. I've used it about ten times if that much. Nice black bowl. Box included. $20

[​IMG]

2. MikekiM

MikekiM Well-Known Member

Eucris is sold!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.