Xezmer's FS: Stuff you want. Vintage soaps, Sandalwoods, brushes (supplies)

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Xezmer, May 9, 2011.

1. Xezmer

Xezmer Active Member

Going to college and can't have so much stuff around... after dealing with my inner soul, here's what i've decided I can live without. The vintage soaps were hell-a hard to hand up, but I figure some gent who lived through the era of these fantastic soaps will enjoy them far more than my poor, young self.

So here's the stuff.

Everything gets shipping via USPS. First class or priority. Tracking is included. Insurance is extra.

Shipping prices are included. If additional items are purchased, I may combine shipping, depending on the size and weight of items.

1. Saint charles shave Sandalwood collection: Soap, ASB, AS, EdT.
    Brand new: $48.50 + Shipping
    <90% used: $45 40 shipped

2. Dubl duck and x German made vintage brushes:
    Used: $10 8 shipped

3. Vintage Old spice shaving soap in mug
    BRAND NEW NOS: $60 55 50 shipped

4. Vintage williams shaving soap (I got one from the grab bag so i'm putting one for sale, of the regular version)
    BRAND NEW NOS: $15 1311/soap, $27 24 20 for both shipped

5. 20mm Boar Shaving brush knot
    BRAND NEW: $6/knot (3 available) shipped

6. Old spice mug with <90% used vintage williams
    <90% Used: $25 23 20 shipped

7. Vintage Old Spice shaving soap in mug <90% used
    <90% Used: $45 40 35 shipped

8. Penworks 24-26mm overstuffed finest brush in mother of pearl acrylic handle
    Used: $40 shipped

9. Vintage ever-ready with reknot boar
    Used: $10 8 6 shipped

10. TSD Cherry cheesecake soap
    Used 1x: Free with anything over $40

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Xezmer

Xezmer Active Member

Pearl handle brush and soap are gone! I'll keep the deals sweet and throw in something to anything over $40!

3. Xezmer

Xezmer Active Member

Bump! Just semi-broke my car's shift handle. I'm in for a new one if you're in for shaving supplies!

4. Xezmer

Xezmer Active Member

Bump with price drops!

New prices in blue.

5. Xezmer

Xezmer Active Member

Any takers?

6. crackstar

crackstar Israeli Ambassador to TSD

I cannot believe there's a Williams Menthol soap! :eek:

7. Xezmer

Xezmer Active Member

I can't believe it's still here :happy102

I mean that even more for the OS soaps.. I won't list prices i've seen them for, but I thought I was being generous. Oh well. They've a comfy spot in my den.

8. Xezmer

Xezmer Active Member

Alrighty, one last price drop. It's summer, i'm broke, and shaving comes second to bowling and dinner with friends. :D

New prices in green!

9. Queen of Blades

Queen of Blades Mistress of Mischief Staff Member

Moderator Supporting Vendor
    I'm uber-confused. What's sold and what's still available? And how do the pictures correlate to the descriptions? (meaning; what's what?)

10. ChemErik

ChemErik Mr. Personality

while I can figure out what's what, it is a bit of work for this thread. Perhaps a little clean-up?

11. Queen of Blades

You can tell which mug is which mug? :confused:

12. Xezmer

Xezmer Active Member

All the pictures are listed in the same order or their respective descriptions. Maybe the "shave enthusiast" in me figured most people would recognize what was what.

Oh, and those highlighted in red are items sold... I shouldn't have assumed people understood that either.

I think i'm due for a new thread soon.. i'll clean it up or PIF some of it.

:D .... I'm a mess.

13. Queen of Blades

#3 and #7 are the most confusing to me.

The mugs are Late Glass Mug 03 or 04
    , yet the NOS one (#3) has less soap in it than the <90% used soap (#7).

I also know the 03 and 04 held different amounts of soap, but they had the same dimensions. So, I'm not sure how that carries over to the appearance of how much soap is in the mug. And was wondering if the pics weren't in order.

Also, putting item descriptions with their respective pictures is easier to follow, and can make sales faster.

14. Xezmer

Xezmer Active Member

You're right about all that. I'm not sure why the new one looks to have less soap. It might be that the puck is seated higher. I don't have them in front of me right now but I might do a weight check against the two to see if that's the case. One might've also dried out from lack of use, too.

As for the picture/immediate description.. I guess I wasn't as bent on selling these as I usually am and took this for a more casual sale. Just wanted to offer some items up for some side cash if there was interest in these particular items.