Yaqi SLOC / Slant combo

Discussion in 'Safety Razors' started by BBS, Aug 12, 2018.

1. BBS

BBS Well-Known Member

Just when you thought it was safe to stop buying razors. Yaqi combines a SLOC head with a slant base plate.

2. Ron R

Ron R Well-Known Member

Wow, interesting concept and has any one tried that baby out for a test drive.

3. Badgerstate

Badgerstate Well-Known Member

Thats pretty cool. Yaqi just keeps finding ways to get more and more of my money.

4. david of central florida

david of central florida Rhubarb Rubber

5. BBS

BBS Well-Known Member

I don't think they have it up for sale yet but you can try Yaqi's aliexpress store. Once they do start selling I expect you'll be able to buy just the razor head there and full razor either directly or rebranded for other vendors like Italianbarber and Maggards.

6. dmshaver

dmshaver Well-Known Member

Yaqi certainly produces a variety of decent products at a very low cost. I imagine their slant will be satisfactory to many.

7. blashe

blashe Well-Known Member

Yaqi has been releasing some very nize zinc head and brass handle razors but also either tera coated or gun coated, not sure which one... If they figure out how to make the heads out of brass over time and by the looks they just might do that considering majority of all TTO Chinese razors are brass stamped, if their 3 piece design turns out to be all brass + gun coated they will be selling them like hot cakes.... the only person that offers similar service and quality at the moment is the Razorozk MJ-90 with the cheaper version of the handle with 2 plates at $20.... Next purchase I'll be getting that one too since I have a spare SS handle from my Mamba