You are charging too much when...

Discussion in 'Cartridge Razors' started by stingraysrock, Apr 6, 2011.

1. stingraysrock

stingraysrock PIF'd away his custom title

2. Regan

Regan Well-Known Member

That is one way to deal with high prices... Probably stole like what? 50 boxes of cartridges... :happy102

3. SmallTank

SmallTank New Member

:happy102

Maybe he saw a frameback and Kamisori razor..with some Latigo strops too!..:happy102

ST

4. JoeMal

JoeMal Member

That would buy A LOT of DE razors :)

5. PanChango

PanChango Not Cute

Walgreens carries Joris and Pils these days?

After heisting that much in shaving gear, he should be cleanly shaven.

BTW my Honda is Orange...

6. IAmTheJody

IAmTheJody Gillette-i Master Staff Member

He probably knows that in 80 years someone will pay $300 for a vintage Gillette Fusion on eBay... :happy102

7. Bird Lives

Bird Lives Future Root Beer King of Turkey

I dunno some of those comments sounds conspicuously like Jeff...:happy102:happy102
    I think Dales got a point, my bet's the cat's clean shaven, but with shave bumps and a 5 o'clock shadow...

8. Slivovitz

Slivovitz Well-Known Member

I commented on another forum, but not on the linked site.

That is only about 41 four packs of Pro-Glide cartridges, to pick one example. Would easily fit in a single hand shopping basket. We know that our blades cost less, but this really drives the point home.

Another reason that I'd be suspicious about bargain prices for modern cartridges on eBay.

The police comment that, "he may or may not have a beard at this time", is priceless.

9. battle.munky

battle.munky Has the menthol.munky on his back!

Awesomely funny story, and the joker commenting are silly too.

10. stingraysrock

stingraysrock PIF'd away his custom title

The rue stuff is always the funniest!

11. Steve_1993

Steve_1993 Member

That part at the end, "may or may not have a beard" just made me roll on the floor.

Mind you anyone that sells those stupid multi blade razors should be thrown in jail, it's a crime, all of them, day light Robert buying those things.

12. Etoyoc

Etoyoc Backwards

thanks!

That is as bad as those small medium at large jokes. But it isn't a joke... those cartridges are a real crime. The large bearded bloke was just a freedom fighter in disguise!