You like me! You really like me! 1000 Likes PIF

Discussion in 'Freebies' started by ChrisC1977, Sep 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kevin K

Kevin K Well-Known Member

Thanks! PM sent.

2. Kevin K

Kevin K Well-Known Member

Got my goodies in the mail last night. Thanks again. The postcard is really cool, I love Astras and the soaps smell wonderful. I got the Cool Water and Sandalwood flavors and I can't wait to use them.

Hey, wait a second... is that... why yes, I think it is...... Yes, I have stubble!!!! Later guys and gals, I'm off to use my new soap sample!!! [runs off down the hall chanting "Cool Water or Sandalwood, Cool Water or Sandalwood?"]:bounce015:

Ryan Bales likes this.
  3. Ryan B

Ryan B Knight of the Soapocracy

I got the post card today, but sadly no soap today. :( If it comes in tomorrow, I'll let the whole world know how it works.

4. ChrisC1977

ChrisC1977 Well-Known Member

Crazy how the post office works sometimes. I sent them out both directly at the post office counter at the same time. I am sure you will see it tomorrow.

5. Ryan B

I'm not too worried about it. The post card was cool, I've only been through WV. I've never actually stopped off and looked at stuff there.

6. swarden43

swarden43 "It's your shave. Enjoy it your way."©

Sorry for not posting earlier, but mine was waiting in Monday's mail when I got home.
    Used the spiced mahogany for Tuesday's shave. Very nice lather all the way 'round.

Thanks again, Chris!

ChrisC1977 likes this.
  7. Ryan B

My soap arrived today. I got spiced mahogany and sandalwood. Both smell amazing, now all I have to do is figure out which one I want to try! Thanks a lot for this PIF Chris.

ChrisC1977 likes this.
  8. asleep2shave

asleep2shave Well-Known Member

Just got mine in the mail. Thank you so much :) Can't wait to try out the soaps:happy093:

9. ChrisC1977

ChrisC1977 Well-Known Member

Thanks! I hope you all enjoy the soap!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.