Your Single Most Favorite Soap or Cream?

Discussion in 'General Shaving Talk' started by boyextraordinare, Sep 22, 2009.

1. tclevela

tclevela New Member

It use to be Mama Bear's "Dragon's Blood". But a few people had allergic reactions to it so this shaving soap has been discontinued.

Which is why I now follow any threads with "Best of..." or "Favorite Soap..." in their titles.

I am still on the hunt for "The best shaving soap". Soap because I've never come across a shaving cream that did anything for me.

2. crackstar

crackstar Israeli Ambassador to TSD

You are 100% right--Mama Bear's Dragon's Blood soap did the same thing to me. I had a VERY bad irritation from it, so I'm glad it was discontinued.

3. techdog

techdog New Member

VDH

I know I'm probably in the minority but after 12+ soaps it's still the one that works the best for me.

4. Infotech

Infotech Active Member

I was thinking about this post more. My all time favorite shave cream that will always have a place in my stash is Taylor of Old Bond Street Lavender.

It was the first high end cream I ever used and that scent takes me back to that first shave with a DE and brush.

5. Danover321

Danover321 New Member

Hello everyone, I'm partial to the C.O. Bigelow/C&E Sandalwood creams but I like the Col. Conk Bay Rum soap. I have some that I haven't tried such as:

C&M 1752 cream
    Old Spice Original Scent cream/India
    Art of Shaving Sandalwood cream

6. wkodgzeke

wkodgzeke New Member

D.R. Harris marlborough, great stuff