Your TSD Anniversary - September

Discussion in 'The Chatterbox' started by swarden43, Sep 5, 2013.

1. swarden43

swarden43 "It's your shave. Enjoy it your way."©

TSD is a great forum with some of the best folks I've ever met.

The generosity never ceases to amaze me. Very seldom is there a time when there isn't some sort of PIF going on, not to include the Newbie Give-Away.

The caring never ceases to amaze me. Folks here have shared some very personal moments in their lives and the response from members is always one of sympathy and compassion. That only comes from a trust that is developed over time.

The willingness to help never ceases to amaze me. Newbies always ask the same questions, yet our people never get tired of answering those questions and passing along their advice.

The TSD mods and admin team do an outstanding job of making sure things run smoothly without getting out of hand. Rudeness and lewdness are not tolerated and dealt with swiftly so as not to offend and maintain our family-friendly atmosphere.

In an effort to recognize you folks and thank you for all your contributions, how many of you will be celebrating your membership anniversary with TSD this month?

TSimons, ohpaos, Monkeylord and 5 others like this.
  2. macaronus

macaronus Sir Nice-a-Lot

Well, mine will be in January, but I celebrated my birthday last sunday (the 8th). :eatdrink047:
    (had a Minion cake, after shave, eau de toilette, shaving soap, a Belgian Blue wetstone and a bottle of lemon genever.

Genever / jenever / geneva / Dutch Gin is a juniper based destillate. It is also called Dutch Lunatic Juice. For a reason. Loads of alcohol. This one is lemon flavoured. I'll see if I can get a pic of it. For a taste of it I fear you'll have to come over. Don't tell SWMBO, but you're invited! - not all on the same day if you please. ;)

3. richgem

richgem suffering from chronic clicker hand cramps

Happy Birthday, Mike! Tho, I must say, your pics make you look older than 8.

ohpaos, swarden43 and macaronus like this.
  4. macaronus

macaronus Sir Nice-a-Lot

I'm very mature for my age! :D

richgem likes this.
  5. Monkeylord

Monkeylord The Lather Lord

Just realized it, yesterday has been exactly one year for me on the forum :)

6. Erik Redd

Erik Redd Lizabeth, baby, I'm comin' to join ya.

:greet002: