Cremo Dissappearing from Target?

Discussion in 'Shave Creams' started by Michael_W, Mar 29, 2018.

1. Michael_W

Michael_W Well-Known Member

This is following up my thread about Van Der Hagen products seeming to disappear from box store shelves. Just as with that line, I'm noticing that Target has reduced or eliminated its stock of Cremo-brand shaving products. I still see the tubes of shaving cream at CVS at higher prices than at Target, but basically it appears to have been phased out at the larger box stores. Is there a trend I failed to notice, like rotating out certain products?

2. Jayaruh

Jayaruh The Cackalacky House Pet

Supporting Vendor
    I have tried two of the Cremo non-lathering shaving creams, and I was unimpressed. I piffed both. I would be willing to try their lathering soap, but I don't know if I ever will because I just have too many soaps that I may never finish up. If it does not grab the attention of the new shaver, I doubt it will get a real following. That is the market place though. At least we still have Williams. Woo-hoo!:happy036:

3. poppi

poppi Well-Known Member

Don't have a Target here anymore so can't comment further

4. 178-bplatoon

178-bplatoon Well-Known Member

I try to stay away from Target if I can. I've used Creamo, although I'm not a big cream user, but was wasn't impressed, I still have most of the tube. It will be a shame if its discontinued however.

gorgo2 likes this.
  5. EzraCobb

EzraCobb Well-Known Member

I noticed that Walgreens has all there VDH stuff on clearance - I should have picked up the brush / soap /bowl box ( i have that already - but it was getting cleared out for 3.99) I did get the pre oil for like 2.99 - but yeah Walgreens officially has NO brush are pucks now... they replaced it with this Nivea body shaving stuff - its a shame. My barber has the VDH puck - i like the one that smells like baby wipes - not the glycerin or white won. but yah - i dont ever see the brush going main stream ever ... i did get the target sandlewood Cremo lathering as well as there horse hair vie long - yet to use the cream! haha that was over 1 year ago and that is gone already - this will always be Niche

6. mayer57619

mayer57619 Well-Known Member

Have not checked our Target, but Walmart here has started carrying it along with a variety of beard treatment products.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk