Bloomers without Borders (Bw/oB)

Discussion in 'Shave Soaps' started by RyX, May 12, 2018.

1. Primotenore

Primotenore missed opera tunity

Article Team
    As Self-Appointed President for Life of S.B.O.A.- I unilaterally proclaim @RyX
    Master of Prose and Official Goodwill Ambassador.

iur.jpeg

2. Paul Turner

Paul Turner outside the quote(s) now

Based on his commentary prior to my opening remarks, I'd say @RyX succeeded in doing some self-appointin' himself.

3. TobyC

TobyC Well-Known Member

Long Rifle, and Stirling, both make interesting bath soap.

Edison Carter, RyX and Paul Turner like this.
  4. RyX

RyX DoH!

A few do. Check HERE.

5. Paul Turner

Since I use bath soaps" at my sink for regaular hand-washing,, that'as good to know. Course I've already HAD some Stoylin bathies, so I'll check Long Rifle. I'm interested in some of their items, and I hope we(at TSD)can still make puchases using KillerQ's coupon code next year. (I say "next year" for my situation as an NB18er).

6. TobyC

TobyC Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

7. Paul Turner

I just asked your cat to scrrrrrAATTTCH you :shocked002:

Keithmax, Frijolero, TobyC and 2 others like this.
  8. PickledNorthern

PickledNorthern Fabulous, the unicorn

You are allowed to buy bath soap while on a NB. In fact, I think all the people close to you would appreciate it.

9. RyX

RyX DoH!

I shall adjust my ethics to embrace the title. The position of Master at Arms is open should anyone choose to take it up.

Just doing my best to move the process along. Otherwise we'd still be trying to figure out what shape table for the conference room. I see the S.B.O.A as a fluid, malleable organization. Much like our goal of incorporating more soap into the shave brush of your choice, several dry soap latherers have joined our discussion. I have hope that they will, privately and in their own shave dens, give Blooming a try. I have no expectation that they will ever openly admit that they Soused. If their lathers were improved then our efforts have not been in vain.

10. Primotenore

Article Team
    :smiley respect:

Keithmax, Edison Carter and RyX like this.
  11. Primotenore

Article Team
    :happy097:

Keithmax, Edison Carter and RyX like this.
  12. Edison Carter

Edison Carter Well-Known Member

So I hit the link...... and look what I found.......
    edu_banners_BWsoap_Mobile-350x640.jpg
    And the first thing listed is.........
    The very blooming thing that these blooming naysayers and blooming haters and blooming sticks in the mud are trying to avoid in their blooming wet shaving experiences ...... WATER!

13. TobyC

TobyC Well-Known Member

Hey!!!!! No religion or politics!!!! :angry019: :angry021::rolleyes005: :scared011:

14. Edison Carter

Edison Carter Well-Known Member

I have a suggestion for the conference room table....

pool.jpg

Max Headroom is offering his lather term for use by those needing to keep their idiosyncrasies......
    They can move their lather "just over to the sloshy side"

15. RyX

RyX DoH!

That only applies to discussion of issues outside TSD. This is an embedded, deep state, yet non-covert organization founded within the ranks of Members.

Bloomers - 1
    Dry Soapers - 0

16. Paul Turner

That's why there's good ol' Block Soap(hands)and Dial 4 Men Deo. Soap)locally :). No need to go to Amazon or ManHands for NB(pick year)ers.

Last edited: May 13, 2018
    Edison Carter and RyX like this.
  17. Paul Turner

The team at Proctor&Gamble are blooming idiots-until they change the name of the Spice product to "New" Spice. (That is not meant against P&G proper).

Last edited: May 13, 2018
  18. RyX

RyX DoH!

I have both Old Old Spice & New Old Spice. My uncultured nose can detect the difference, but I like both of them. Not bad for a guy who wears suspenders and a tee-shirt while working my flea market booth. ;)

19. TobyC

TobyC Well-Known Member

Why is the bar upside
    I smell collusion! :eek:

Edison Carter, Primotenore and RyX like this.
  20. Primotenore

Article Team
    Best Picture I could find...;)