Let's see some watches!

Discussion in 'The Chatterbox' started by Fattymaz, Apr 6, 2016.

1. Fattymaz

Fattymaz Active Member

My Vacheron and Constantin
    image.jpg And my Burberry image.jpg image.jpg

GatorJoe, gorgo2, Herm2502 and 3 others like this.
  2. Joef

Joef Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    It's a Huawei watch, I had to try one out. I've been wearing a Swiss legend for years but my daughter told me I needed to get with the times. It's nothing like a fine time piece, but I really like it. I can have a new face for it everyday.

Keithmax, GatorJoe, Robyflexx and 2 others like this.
  3. Linuxguile

Linuxguile dating an unusual aristocrat

[​IMG]
    Nothing like stainless steel!

Keithmax, GatorJoe, Robyflexx and 4 others like this.
  4. Keithmax

Keithmax Breeds Pet Rocks

This arrived last week, a baby tuna:happy093:I took the picture on my way to work, no I'm not driving.
    image.jpeg

5. Herm2502

Herm2502 off to elf practice

Absolutely nothing fancy here, just functionality. I'm a sucker for a cheap watch. This was a Massdrop special.[​IMG]

6. Fattymaz

Fattymaz Active Member

Nice guys keep them coming!

7. IDuck

IDuck Well-Known Member

Im a big watch person, and just made the switch to a "smartwatch"...Have the samsung S2 and LOVE it.

gorgo2 and Joef like this.
  8. Joef

Joef Well-Known Member

I was torn between that and the Huawei, but since I didn't have a Samsung phone I went with the Huawei.

gorgo2 and Robyflexx like this.
  9. IDuck

IDuck Well-Known Member

it funny because the say cellphones are making watches obsolete, but to me my watch is making my phone obsolete (if that even makes sense considering that it uses my phone).

gorgo2 and Joef like this.
  10. Joef

Joef Well-Known Member

Makes perfect sense. I can even make calls from my watch. I Barely ever take my phone out of my pocket during the day. Maybe soon I'll get an update and just keep my phone at the house :)

gorgo2 and IDuck like this.
  11. IDuck

IDuck Well-Known Member

Im with you, I HATE pulling my phone out every time I get a message just to see it was a worthless email....I guess I have just become that lazy , or I just hate cellphones that much to not waste whatever little time that takes to pull the phone out....I do notice though that using my watch really cuts down on time I would spend using/being on my phone.

gorgo2, Herm2502 and Joef like this.
  12. swarden43

swarden43 "It's your shave. Enjoy it your way."©

13. mrchick

mrchick Odd, Terrible Avatar

I have a weakness for left-handed watches and have several. This is what I'm wearing today.
    [​IMG]

14. mikewood

mikewood Well-Known Member

This is my Flieger A with the big date. After I replaced the black buckle band with a brown leather clasp I could not be more pleased. It seems to loose a minute every two weeks so requires minor adjustment to keep reasonable time.

[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

15. Herm2502

Herm2502 off to elf practice

Or is it "right" handed?

RaZorBurn123 and mrchick like this.
  16. mrchick

17. gorgo2

gorgo2 geezerhood

I've always liked the aged radium look on that kind of dial. I wish this one had it (I know a simple way to duplicate it...maybe sometime)...

0409161330.jpg

$17 from Target. Passably fake leather NATO strap and a well done dial but the hands that came on it were stupid awful...plain chrome rectangles. It took 2 cheap Walmart watches with more appropriate hand styles before I got a movement to fit. Close enough for me!

And I just noticed that this one apparently is left-handed as well. Odd.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2016
    Troy M and Redfisher like this.
  18. mrchick

Nice looking watch.

19. Skinny Rogers

Skinny Rogers Well-Known Member

Today's choice.

Took off patina to watch it develop again.

[​IMG]

20. Robyflexx

Robyflexx Broke the Like button

upload_2016-4-9_14-33-24.jpeg