Skin irritation with TOBS

Discussion in 'Shave Creams' started by jcatony, Apr 12, 2019.

1. jcatony

jcatony New Member

I recently bought tobs almond and sandalwood. Both of these creams left me with a burning sensation on my face. I have used tobs for years without any problems. Anyone else have the same problem?
    Anyone know of a forum or group for swapping soaps or creams? Both tubs are full and i can't bring myself to just throw them away.

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

johnnyflake likes this.
  2. BigMark83

BigMark83 [...........] this space intentionally left blank

You may be allergic, or sensitive to those particular creams. I can't use RazoRock P.160 but I can use Cella. I can't use Proraso Red but I can use Fine Santal Absolut.

brit and johnnyflake like this.
  3. Herm2502

Herm2502 off to elf practice

I've got a nearly full tub of Barrister and Mann Reserve Fern that I've only used 3 times. Don't like the scent and find it hard to lather. Would trade if you're interested.

Herm

johnnyflake likes this.
  4. johnnyflake

johnnyflake Well-Known Member

I have a friend, that cannot use any Almond Scented Shave Cream. He is confident, that it's an allergic reaction to Almond.

NOTE: I really like the idea of having a Trade Thread. I have a few items, I don't care for, that are barely used and would love to trade them to someone who will used them up, for something that I would use. How can we do that?

5. Herm2502

Herm2502 off to elf practice

The Marketplace works for trades. But it's not dedicated to soaps only.

Herm

johnnyflake likes this.
  6. johnnyflake

johnnyflake Well-Known Member

Can I simply start a thread and call it the "The Place To Trade"? With use by members, it will become well known and the thread to go to for trading items within our hobby, etc.!

What are the thoughts and that?

7. americanshamrock

americanshamrock Let's Make a Deal! Staff Member

While the marketplace can be used for trades (please read the RULES) it can't be quite as you envision.

johnnyflake likes this.
  8. desafetyrazor

desafetyrazor New Member

I have noticed slight irritation with the Sandalwood (and I get a weird taste in my mouth somehow too). None with Jermyn Street